This year is your year of Praise, Victory, Joy, and Laughter (PVJL). We are praising God for his Providence, for his Personality in Christ, for his Power in the Holy Spirit, and for his presence in the Shekinah Glory.
God commands us to Praise him, praise him in the morning, praise Him in the noontime, praise him when the sun goes down – all the days of our life, as long as we have our being (Psalm 146:2).
We praise the Lord through singing because He is highly exalted! He can do the impossible! There is nothing that our God cannot do! He performs miracles! He uses our natural circumstances to accomplish his will! He crushes all human wisdom, knowledge, and Power, and the inventions of men into the sea.
We praise the Lord because he is our strength and our song! He has become our salvation! He is the God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is our warrior, God! And His name is Jesus!
The greatest of men he drowns into the sea Because His right hand is majestic in Power. He overthrows those who rise up against him Because of his excellent greatness. His anger burns them like chaff.
Who is like unto our God, majestic in holiness, awesome in praises, working wonders, And His faithfulness is to all generations
He will lead us to himself by his strength, Our enemies will hear and tremble, fear will grip them, they will be terrified, they will despair, terror and dread will fall upon them.
By the greatness of his arm, He will silence them until he brings us into our inheritance, where he dwells, And we shall reign forever with him, hallelujah! ( Exodus 15:1-18)
Please, allow the Holy Spirit to be your Supreme Guide
Main Scriptural Reference:
Psalms 146:1, 2 “Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, (Oh) my soul. I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise(s) to my God as long as I have my being.” (Read Psalms 146 to 150 this month)
Main theme – Divine Providence
the bending of the natural order of all things to conform to his Purpose and Praise.
- Thank God for his provision in the covenant of the blood of Jesus to forgive our sins and the covenant in his body that was broken for us for our healing, spiritual food for the quickening of our mortal bodies
- Thank God for his accomplishments in your life in the past years, teaching your hands to war to destroy the works of the devil and take back what he has stolen, release those bound to death and rebuild what he has destroyed
- Thank God for his blessings in your life, in your finances, in your mental, physical, psychological, physiological, social, cultural, and spiritual resources, including knowledge, wisdom, intelligence, emotions, strength, skills, diligence, hard work, and everything else. Thank God for grace, mercy, and Power to live for Him in holiness, serve him faithfully, and completely do his will.
- Thank God for the Holy Spirit that is manifested in your life, enabling you to deny fleshly desires, crucify them by faith, grow in love, joy, peace, and the gifts of the Holy Spirit (Gal.5:16-22 & I Cor.12-14).
- Thank God for Israel, Jerusalem, and the nations of the world – for judging all wickedness and evil in all the nations, saving millions of souls especially in the unreached nations of the world (Click this link to see a list of all unreached nations of the world).-(Click here for the list of countries)
- 54 countries in Africa
- 48 in Asia
- 44 in Europe
- 33 in Latin America/Caribbean
- 14 in Oceania
- 2 in Northern America
- Thank God for your city (and Philadelphia and its suburbs), for the victories, answered prayers, and his plan for the city, to elevate his people, sit them up in heavenly places in Christ Jesus until all their enemies are placed under their feet.
- Thank God for Discovery Ministries, Inc (DMI) that he established in 2020 to help people discover their spiritual gifts, impact their communities, and change the world, both Jews and Gentiles. Thank God for the prayer ministry, fortifying the participants with spiritual Power, and answered prayers.
- Thank God that we have a 5 member board members to oversee the initial planning of activities for the ministry. Thank God for the 12 members we were believing Him to be core members of the launch team for this ministry. Thank God for the 250 souls that we believe have be won to the Lord in 2020. Thank him for his plans for the ministry in 2021.
- Thank God for his Word that strengthens our faith, that gives us power and the anointing of the Holy Spirit to rule over our enemies, and restore the blessing of Abraham over our country, nation, community, family, friends, and ministry
- Ask God to give you the Spirit of praise, so that you can praise him in the morning, praise Him in the noontime, and praise him when the sun goes down, and to continue to praise Him all the days of your life, as long as you live. Praise the Lord through singing because He is highly exalted, and he can do the impossible; there is nothing that He cannot do. He will give you the spirit of praise as you sing
- Praise the Lord for performing miracles, think of the miracles he performed in your life, and praise him for that. Think of the miracles he performed in his Word and praise him for that (Israel’s deliverance, their wars, Cannan takeover, deliverances from enemies (Jephthah, Gideon, Samson, etc), David’s victories, victories of Israel’s kings, the coming of Messiah Jesus, and his miracles, miracles of the Church throughout the ages till now.
- Praise God for his providential care – he uses our natural circumstances to accomplish his will. Think of the natural circumstances in your life that God used to bless you – your salvation, your healing, your marriage, your family, your Church, your friends, your community, your city, your country, and your world. Praise him for his providential care in the bible: Joseph’s promotion, Daniel’s promotion, Saul’s anointing, David’s anointing, Solomon’s wisdom, the circumstances of Jesus’s birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, the Holy Spirit, Cornelia’s family, Phillip, and the Ethiopian eunuch and throughout the history of the Church and missions till now.
- Praise him because he crushes all human wisdom, knowledge, Power, and the inventions of men into the sea and delivers his people to walk on dry ground to inherit their blessing. The arms of flesh will fail you, your own flesh can destroy you, but your God will never fail. Praise him for his faithfulness
- Praise the Lord because he is your strength, Praise him because he is your song, praise him because he has become your salvation. Think of the things that God has done to show his strength and power and praise him for that – your salvation, your friends’ salvation, your family, and etc.
- Praise him because he is the God of your fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, whose covenant blessing is extended unto you. Praise him that he is the almighty God who walks by your side, purifying you, sanctifying you, renewing your mind, and working in you with his spiritual gifts to be a blessing to all nations.
- Praise him because he is God the Father whose name is hallowed, whose kingdom is here on earth, whose will is being done on earth as it is in heaven
- Praise him for giving you your daily bread, physical food, and spiritual provisions of his Word which is your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Praise him for Jesus, for His sinless life, for his miracles, for his death on the cross, for his resurrection, and Praise him for exalting his name above every other name, that at the mention of his name every knee bows, hallelujah. Praise Him for the Holy Spirit anointing of Power, truth, revelation, intercession, and for all the spiritual gifts
- Praise God for He is – your Creator, Redeemer, Elohim (God), El Shaddai (Almighty), El Elyon (Most High), El Olam (The Everlasting God), Adonai (Master), Yahweh (The I Am that I Am, the Lord, Jehovah, Yodh He Waw He, Tetragammaton), Jehovah Nissi (your Banner), Jehovah Rah (your Shepherd), Jehovah Rapha (your Healer), Jehovah Shammah (He is there), Jehovah Tsidkhenu (your Righteousness), Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies you), Jehovah Jireh (your Provider), Jehovah Shalom (your Peace), Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts). Jehovah Qanna (The Jealous God), El Roi (The God Who Sees you), The Holy One of Israel and of all the nations
- Praise God because he fights your battles, He is a warrior and His name is Jesus. The greatest of men he drowns them into the sea. His right hand is majestic in Power, We praise him because he overthrows those who rise up against him in his excellent greatness, his anger burns them like chaff, Praise His Holy name, praise Him for his mighty works: of creation, of promise, of salvation, of deliverance, of victory, of his love, mercy, grace, and truth
- Who is like unto our God, majestic in holiness, awesome in praises, working wonders! Praise him for his faithfulness is to all generations. Praise him because he will lead you to himself by his strength. Praise him that your enemies will hear and tremble, fear will grip them, they will be terrified they will despair, terror and dread will fall upon them.
- Praise him because by the greatness of his arm he will silence your enemies until he brings you into your inheritance, where he himself dwells and you shall reign forever with him, hallelujah!
- Before you embark on this prayer trip, Confess and forsake every known and unknown sin to the Lord: the sin of idolatry, immorality, greed, selfishness, unforgiveness, lies, gossip, cheating, lust, etc. Ask the Lord to empower you by his Spirit to forsake all these works of the flesh in your life, in your family, in your community, in your city, in your state or country, in Israel, in Jerusalem, and in all nations of the world.
- Repent for any failures in your life by not doing the Lord’s work as you should have done. Repent also for the sins of the church in your community, city, country, and the world, that God will be merciful and send us a great revival, that no flesh can deny his love, power, grace, mercy, and the truth of his existence and glory.
- Offer your body, soul, and Spirit to the Lord as your living sacrifice, everything that you are, have, and hope to offer it to him, your time, your substance, your resources, your finances, your knowledge, wisdom, intellect, emotions, strength, and everything. Ask the Lord for grace, mercy, and power to live for Him in holiness, serve him faithfully, and do his will completely.
- Tell your God in prayer out loud, “Lord God, I count myself dead, zero, nothing, not existing to sin anymore, but I am alive, living, existing 100% to you in Christ Jesus by your Spirit which lives in me. From today onwards, I am your righteousness, and I am committed to pursuing your holiness by renewing my mind daily with your holy Word enjoying your love, joy, peace, and power in the Holy Ghost” (Gal.5:16-22 & I Cor.12-14).
- Finally, by faith ask the Father to give you the gift of the Holy Spirit, wait on him by meditating on Psalm 119, and by the time you will finish meditating on the Psalm you will be filled with the Holy Spirit. Just yield yourself, open your mouth, and start saying whatever comes to you, speak it out, declare and praise the Lord. (Please, contact DMI if you receive this experience so that we can praise the Lord together with you).
To Perform Spiritual Warfare and Cast Out
evil spirits, demons, witchcraft, principalities, powers, rulers of the dark world, and spiritual wickedness in high places. Continue reading