Prayer Points For 2019
Our prayer this year is for Supernatural Abundance because I believe it is God’s will to rout your spiritual enemies, chase them out of your territory and leave the booty for His People who are called by His Name (II Kings 7:1-16). This will happen just like the biblical Syrian army run at the sound of the footsteps of four lepers when Israel was starving under siege. The lepers came to an empty camp, found lots of food, and valuables. They had more than enough so they spread the good news back to their starving community. The result was a superabundant supply of food and valuables for the people of God. Use this as your guide, as we pray for the restoration of God’s people back to His divine favor – saved and unsaved, Jew and Gentile. Please, allow the Holy Spirit to be your Supreme Guide
Main Scriptural Reference:
II Chronicles 7:14. “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land”.
Scripture reference for 2019 Fasting & Prayer Program – II Kings 7:1
“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, Tomorrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria”
- Praise God for Israel and the thousands of Jewish people that are returning to their Messiah, Yeshua!
- Praise God for the positive attitudes of secular Jews toward Yeshua (They are advocating for a city square to be named after Yeshua in Israel and to be more welcoming to Christians – 4 million historic visits to Israel in 2018 alone).
- Pray that God will restore the Jewish people back to Himself including their families, communities, institutions, systems, ideas, rabbis, rulers and country back to Himself. Pray that their spiritual enemies of darkness, hardened hearts, greed, occultism, etc, will flee and the blessing of Abraham become theirs.
- Praise God for the nations of the world –
- 54 countries in Africa
- 48 in Asia
- 44 in Europe
- 33 in Latin America/Caribbean
- 14 in Oceania
- 2 in Northern America
- Pray that God will restore all the nations back to Himself and to His kingdom of power, love, righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
- Praise God for Philadelphia and its suburbs, for the victories, answered prayers, for the confusion in the camp of the enemy. Praise Him for his plan for the city, to restore His image in his people and enable them to be fruitful, multiply, replenish and subdue the earth for His purpose to be accomplished on earth.
- Praise God for TOP ministries and its vision to reach out to the multi-ethnic groups in Northeast Philadelphia to start a praise fellowship that will develop leaders – Jews and Gentiles – who will take the gospel to the ends of the earth according to Matthew 24:14
- Pray that God will empower TOP Ministries in Philadelphia to run into the enemy’s camp, rout them out and take over the superabundant supplies of God’s divine favor, dominate over everything in the air, land, and sea – spirit or material – for His purpose in 2019
- Pray that this ministry will reach out to 250 people with the gospel in Northeast Philadelphia before the end of the year and that 15 believers will emerge out of this effort to become the nucleus of the ministry under the direction of the Holy Spirit by the end of the year
- Praise God for your own nation, country, tribe, city, community, family, friends and ministry for God’s restorative acts and blessing
- Pray that God will strengthen your faith, and anoint you with the whole armor of God to take back all that the enemy has stolen, restore the blessing of Abraham over your people, country, nation, community, family, friends, and ministry
- Put on by faith the weapons of your warfare by making the following confessions aloud:
- I confess that I love and speak the truth of God’s Word who is Yeshua Hamashiach – Jesus the Christ
- I confess that I am clothed with God’s righteousness who is Christ the LORD:
- I confess and forsake any known sin (mention them by name, including impure thoughts, slander, lies, lusts, gluttony, etc) and unknown sins to Christ,
- I Plead the blood of Yeshua for my covering
- I confess that I am ready to share the gospel with others
- I confess that I am crucified with Christ and I live by the faith of Christ that is in me
- I nullify any negative thought or idea that may come to my mind as I pray
- I confess with my mouth that Yeshua is my Lord and Savior.
- I believe in my heart that God raised him from the dead. Therefore, I know I am saved according to Romans 10:9,10
- Now take each main thought under prayer points 1 through 11 above and pray against any negative force, or power, or spiritual wickedness, or system, or principality, or spiritual rulers, or demons, or witchcraft, or the devil himself – Satan that may be working against the main idea under each prayer point to thwart the purpose and will of God.
- Bind and rout them out and place them under the feet of Jesus. Interject this with praises and thanksgiving to God for the victory.
- Wait for spiritual guidance under each main idea – You are praying in the Spirit, therefore intermittently be quiet and listen to the Holy Spirit. He will drop ideas for praise and prayer into your mind or circumstance or as you read these pages, be persistent in prayer, supplicating for all believers’ welfare
- Pray for each person by name on this team (look for an attachment) that each of us will be given the spiritual gift and blessing to boldly make known the mystery of the gospel to this generation and the next!!
Praise and Thanksgiving
- Praise God for each main thought on this prayer list. Praise God for his greatness, Praise Him for His awesomeness Praise Him that none of these requests are impossible to Him, none of them can be compared to Him, none of them can contend with Him, none of them can resist His will. He is the Omnipotent God, He is the Almighty God, He is the El-Shaddai, Adonai, the giver of life, the Creator of all things, The Redeemer, The Burden Bearer, The Great Warrior, The Restorer of our Blessing, He alone is God and He alone deserves our praise.
- Give Him All the Glory, Honor, Power, Knowledge, Wisdom, Love, Grace, Mercy and Splendor that rightfully belongs to Him
- Thank God for each answered prayer believing and claiming that He has already answered them. Thank him for victory, Thank Him for restoration, thank him for relationships, thank him for power and authority to lead and rule and to dominate all things and thank him for transformed communities of faith, hope, and love.
Other Scriptural References
Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Psalm 14: 7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Jeremiah 31:7 For thus saith the Lord; sing with gladness for Jacob and shout among the chief of the nations: proclaim ye, praise ye and say, Oh Lord, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
II Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things have become new
1 Corinthians 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
II Corinthians 10:3-5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ
Ephesians 6:12-13 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Report on 2018 Prayer Points
Some revelations during our prayer and quiet times with the Lord included:
- God has already won the battle for N.E. Philadelphia, we only need to praise him continuously
- God himself is our partner in ministry and we should consult Him on any business matter
- God is committed to answering every prayer we make for this ministry
- This ministry will be developing leaders in church planting and community transformation ministries
- God’s strategy for reaching all nations in our generation must begin in Jerusalem (Acts 1:8). The Church must prioritize the gospel to the Jew FIRST and the unreached nations or people groups of the world according to Romans 1:16
- Perform prayer walks in the community praying for spiritual hunger, and forgiveness of sin (slander)
- Knock on doors with the gospel message.
- Go to the mountains to seek my face – get away from the clutter of noise and the busy-ness of life and spend quality time in solitude seeking God, praying, interceding, meditating, and waiting on the Lord.
Milestones accomplished during the year:
- The proposed name for our ministry is TOP Ministries (short for Temple of Praise Ministries)
- Shared gospel with several people on July 4th and during the year
- Participated in community meetings and met with a few church leaders for collaboration
- Participated in a trip to Israel on a ministerial tour
- Financially supporting two Messianic Jewish ministries in Israel
TOP Ministries Challenges for 2019
- Continue fasting and prayer for directions and manifestation of God’s glory and praise
- Complete cultivate coaching plan
- Complete courses in Christian ministry
- Participate in CMN church planting program in preparation for collaboration with district church.
- Begin developing relationships with Messianic Jews in the community
- Continue to seek relationships with multi-ethnic individuals and groups in the community
- Organize lunch and dinner parties to reach out to neighbors – Easter Brunch, July 4th, Alpha Program
- Start a prayer ministry for the community
- Introduce the Alpha program to the community
- Meet with local Church leaders to learn from them
- Complete Strategic Plan for a new church plant
- Recruit core team for church launch project planning and fundraising